Berry Bundt Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cup fresh blueberries & raspberries (rolled in 1 tbsp corn starch)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Roll the blueberries & raspberries in the corn starch until coated.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the sour cream until combined.
- Add oil, vanilla & milk. Mix well.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry. Fold in berries.
- Transfer batter to bundt pan and bake for 40-45 minutes. Or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 20 minutes then transfer to wire baking rack to finish cooling. Slice & serve!
Recipe by Typically Simple at https://typicallysimple.com/berry-bundt-cake/