One bowl, a pan, and a few ingredients found in the pantry are all you need for these delicious Strawberry Jam Crumb Cake Bars!
Strawberries are my absolute favorite – especially in the summer when they are juicy and fresh! So of course I love eating any type of strawberry desserts. And this Strawberry Jam Crumb Cake is so easy to make!
I really enjoy making this simple crumb cake because there’s hardly any clean-up involved and most of the ingredients I usually have on hand.
The most effort you have to put into it is just measuring out a few of the ingredients! Well, that and maybe having a little self-restraint waiting for them to cool so you can eat them!
You could probably even get away with serving this one as a breakfast treat with a cup of coffee…because it does have “oatmeal” and some “fruit” in it!
measuring cups & spoons
baking spray or grease
Strawberry Jam Crumb Cake Bars
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with foil leaving some overhang on two sides.
- Grease the foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, oats, and brown sugar.
- Add butter and mix well until evenly moistened - using your hands works best!
- Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Spread strawberry jam in an even layer over the oat mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over the top of the jam and press lightly.
- Bake in oven for about 35-40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
Super easy to make. Super easy to clean up. And super yummy to eat!