These no bake strawberry cheesecake bites are super easy to make! A delicious sweet treat that makes a great dessert for parties, brunch, or as an afternoon snack!
Cheesecake has always been one of my favorite desserts. I love when it has a little extra, like a chocolate crust or it’s drizzled with strawberry topping. And if you’ve been hanging around Typically Simple for awhile, you know I’m all about making simple treats.
For whatever reason, the thought of making a whole cheesecake is a little intimidating to me. I’ve made cheesecake cupcakes and now these yummy strawberry cheesecake bites, so I think I just need to take the plunge and make an actual cheesecake. My only worry is that I’ll end up eating the whole thing in one sitting, which is why I love these little cheesecake bites!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Recipe
We usually have a container of strawberries in the fridge, especially now that they are in season. And I actually had everything else on hand to make these delicious little treats.
You can find the full printable recipe at the end of the post, but here’s what you’ll need:
Ingredients for Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- cream cheese, softened
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham cracker
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries and hollow out the inside with a paring knife.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling using a spoon, knife, or a piping bag.
- Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down, into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
You’ll want to serve these the same day you make them. The strawberries will get a little mushy with the filling in them if you wait until the next day to eat them.
Be sure to check out these other delicious dessert recipes!